-   -   Start macro on cell change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285651-start-macro-cell-change.html)

Giorgio[_2_]

Start macro on cell change

Hi,

i would like run a macro whenever the value of a cell
change.This for all the cells in a certain column.

Thankyou
regards
Giorgio

Rocky McKinley

Start macro on cell change

Right Click on the sheet name and select "View Code" then paste the
following code.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "A1 value is changing"

Rocky McKinley

Sorry code should have said:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
'Type your Macro name here
MsgBox "A1 value is changing"

Rocky McKinley

"Giorgio" wrote in message

i would like run a macro whenever the value of a cell
change.This for all the cells in a certain column.

Thankyou
regards
Giorgio

Brian Tozer

Start macro on cell change

Very interesting.
How would I cause the message box to appear for 1 second then disapear as if
acknowledged?
Brian Tozer

"Giorgio" wrote in message

i would like run a macro whenever the value of a cell
change.This for all the cells in a certain column.

Thankyou
regards
Giorgio

Don Guillett[_4_]