-   -   How to force repaint of popup commandbar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285644-how-force-repaint-popup-commandbar.html)

RB Smissaert

How to force repaint of popup commandbar?

Using Excel 2003.
While a macro is in pause mode with the following loop:

Do While Go = 2
DoEvents
Loop

While this loop runs I need to activate a popup commandbar on a Userform by
pressing a button on the Userform.
The popup commandbar doesn't show properly and has to be repainted.
I have tried numerous ways to do this, including API functions, but so far
nil successful.
The best I can do is force a repaint by pressing a control on the commandbar
with SendKeys.

What would be the best way to achieve this?
Thanks for any advice.

RBS