-   -   For each loop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285607-each-loop.html)

mark

For each loop

How do I create a "for each" loop on each row to check
if a cell is empty and then copy it to another cell on
same row? I am having trouble refering to a column.

Don Guillett[_4_]

For each loop

something like where you want to copy the NON empty cell 2 cells to the
right.

x=cells(rows.count,activecell.column)
for each c in
range(cells(2,activecell.column),cells(cells(x,act ivecell.column))
if c<"" then c.offset(0,2).value=c
next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mark" wrote in message
How do I create a "for each" loop on each row to check
if a cell is empty and then copy it to another cell on
same row? I am having trouble refering to a column.

No Name

For each loop

Thank you for your response, but I cannot get it to
work. I put in the last closed parenthesis, still no.
Any suggestions?
something like where you want to copy the NON empty cell

2 cells to the
right.

x=cells(rows.count,activecell.column)
for each c in
range(cells(2,activecell.column),cells(cells

(x,activecell.column))
if c<"" then c.offset(0,2).value=c
next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mark" wrote in

message
How do I create a "for each" loop on each row to check
if a cell is empty and then copy it to another cell on
same row? I am having trouble refering to a column.

.

Don Guillett[_4_]

For each loop

Perhaps more info would be helpful to all.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software