-   -   vba code for lookup worksheet function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285361-vba-code-lookup-worksheet-function.html)

Binoy[_2_]

vba code for lookup worksheet function

hello,
Any help is welcome.
I would like to write a vba code for looking up for a particular
cell value from a range of cells matching any one row & column, similar
to Combine the Index and Match formulas in Microsoft Excel.

Tom Ogilvy

vba code for lookup worksheet function

you can use index and match in VBA,

Application.Index(Range("A1:Z26"), _
Application.Match(rowval,Range("A1:A26,0), _
Application.Match(colVal, Range("A1:Z1"),0))

Tom Ogilvy