-   -   Exporting images (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285349-exporting-images.html)

Bert[_3_]

Exporting images

I would like to export all of the images in my Excel Worksheet, to a
folder. I found the following macro that pertains to charts but I
cannot seem to modify it for images (such as gifs, bmps, or jpgs that
have been inserted in my sheet).

Any advice?

Debra Dalgleish

Exporting images

Andy Pope has a free add-in that you can use to export pictures, shapes,
and charts:

http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish