-   -   Open Access DB in Excel with Command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285285-re-open-access-db-excel-command-button.html)

Darrell[_4_]

Open Access DB in Excel with Command Button

What I am looking to do is simply open my access database with a command button in Excel. I do not need the modified data in Access to refect in Excel. I just want to execute my database. I am sorry if I am unclear. Thanks again in advance.

Darrell Masterson

Bill Manville

Darrell wrote:
What I am looking to do is simply open my access database with a command button in Excel.

In that case I think I gave you the answer already

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup