-   -   What is wrong?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285268-what-wrong.html)

willroy[_2_]

What is wrong??

Can anyone tell me why my autofilter is not working??

When the dates are entered, nothing is filtered at all?

Any ideas??

Thanks

Wil

patrick molloy

What is wrong??

are yuo doing this in code? you don't give us much to go
on.

Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="25/11/03"

Try setting the field my using the macro recorder &
selecting a date from the criteria dropdown. Examining
the resultant code may give you a clue as to what the
issue might be.It might be that your PC date settings
don't match what you're entering

Can anyone tell me why my autofilter is not working??

When the dates are entered, nothing is filtered at all?

Any ideas??

Thanks

Will

---