-   -   Worksheet_Change and comment in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285206-worksheet_change-comment-cell.html)

GJ

Worksheet_Change and comment in a cell

I use a procedure : Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) in a
sheet. When I change the content of a cell it runs but when I change only
the comment of a cell it doen't run...
Is it possible tu run this procedure in the second case...

Thanks

Georges

Tom Ogilvy

Worksheet_Change and comment in a cell

No, changing a comment does not fire the change event.

Tom Ogilvy