-   -   Store Hidden Data in the Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285204-store-hidden-data-cell.html)

Yishi

Store Hidden Data in the Cell

I want to be able to store some text data inside each cell
via VBA, so it can be retrieved next time the book is
opened. I looked into Range object and didn't find any
that I could use. Can anyone give me some ideas?

Thanks,
Yishi

Bill Manville

Yishi wrote:
I want to be able to store some text data inside each cell
via VBA, so it can be retrieved next time the book is
opened.

Cell comments?

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup

BrianB

Store Hidden Data in the Cell

Have a duplicate Hidden worksheet perhaps ?

---