-   -   Using a VMA for a reminder? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285185-using-vma-reminder.html)

Joeg

Using a VMA for a reminder?

We have a large workbook with lists of parts that are being revise
several times a day. Is there an wasy to write a code that will remin
the user to change the revision number of the workbook when they try t
save?:confused

Keith[_9_]

Using VBA for a reminder

Yes go into the thisworkbook object of the workbook and
set the "before close" method to be a msgbox that reminds
the user to save the workbook as the version. You could
get fancy and automatically save the workbook with the
new version Number for the user if you wanted..

Keith
www.kjtfs.com
We have a large workbook with lists of parts that are

being revised
several times a day. Is there an wasy to write a code

that will remind
the user to change the revision number of the workbook

when they try to
save?:confused:

---

.