-   -   Looping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285145-looping.html)

Syd[_4_]

Looping

I need some assitance with a looping function, I need to
loop through a file containing values across MULTIPLE
COLUMNS and down from row 7 to 20. What I'd like to do is
change the last charachter in the cell reference starting
from cell #7 - #20 to read 1 - 14.

Is this possible in code or should I use a Macro instead?

Glen Mettler

Looping

1 - Highlight the cells you want to change
2 - Cntl F (brings up the Find dialog box)
3 - enter 7
4 - press "Replace"
5 - enter 1
6 - select "Replace All"

Repeat for changing 20 - 14

this is a great way to make global changes in formulas. Make sure that the
number you are going to change TO is not a number that you will change NEXT.

Regards,
Glen