-   -   Help with CSV format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285135-help-csv-format.html)

Glen Mettler

Help with CSV format

I have a workbook containing 15 sheets. I want to save out each sheet
seperately as a CSV file.
Something like this:
For each sheet in MyWorkbook
sheets().select
save this sheet as CSV
next

How can I do that programmaticly?

TIA
Glen

Tom Ogilvy

Help with CSV format

Dim sh as Worksheet
for each sh in Activeworkbook.Worksheets
sh.copy
Activeworkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\MyCSVFolder\" _
& sh.Name & .csv, _
FileFormat:=xlCSV
ActiveWorkbook.Close Savechanges:=False
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Glen Mettler" wrote in message
I have a workbook containing 15 sheets. I want to save out each sheet
seperately as a CSV file.
Something like this:
For each sheet in MyWorkbook
sheets().select
save this sheet as CSV
next

How can I do that programmaticly?

TIA
Glen

Glen Mettler

Help with CSV format

Tom,
Thanks. Works great!! When I looked at the object model, there didn't seem
to be an option to "overwrite" an existing file.
Is it possible to force an "overwrite" so I don't have to attend the "This
file exists, do you want to save anyway" popups?

Glen