-   -   Inserting Pictures from Access OLE Object field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285123-inserting-pictures-access-ole-object-field.html)

rog

Inserting Pictures from Access OLE Object field

XL97

Hi all

I have some bitmaps stored in an access OLE Object field.
Is there a way to add these to a sheet?

I guess what it boils down to is, is there another method
of adding a picture without supplying a filename? Failing
this, I guess I could save the pictures with the workbook
and duplicate them where necessary.

Thanks for any help

Rog

Tom Ogilvy

Inserting Pictures from Access OLE Object field

If you can use the clipboard, copy them from access and paste them in the
sheet.

Tom Ogilvy