-   -   Calendar question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285101-calendar-question.html)

Patrick Simonds

Calendar question

I have placed a calendar on a UserForm to allow someone to select a new date
for a worksheet cell. What I would like to do is have the calendar display
on the UserForm, but only allow the user to select a date in the Sunday
column.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

snoopy369[_2_]

Calendar question

Seems easiest just to only link Sundays with an action ... ie, if you'r
linking "RANGE("A1").Value" to your date, then only link sundays t
that function, and make selecting the other dates meaningless ;) I'
fairly sure you can do that, tho i'm not so familiar with calendars pe
se.

Or make your own calendar using buttons for sundays and textboxes fo
other days, if you aren't already doing such ...
;)

Hope that helps,

jo