-   -   Excel Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285038-excel-form.html)

JUlie

Excel Form

Happy Holidays! I have a form that I created in Excel
that I want to use for header information. There are
three separate text boxes and I want the first text box
to go out to a SQL database and pull in a client name.
The last two boxes are dates that I want to input. For
Example, I want the final output to be:

XYZ Company
January 01, 2003 through December 31, 2003

I am trying to automate some of my monthly reports and I
want to make the process easier and more efficient. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Julie

fhunth[_5_]

Excel Form

I can develop it for you

Julie wrote:
*Happy Holidays! I have a form that I created in Excel
that I want to use for header information. There are
three separate text boxes and I want the first text box
to go out to a SQL database and pull in a client name.
The last two boxes are dates that I want to input. For
Example, I want the final output to be:

XYZ Company
January 01, 2003 through December 31, 2003

I am trying to automate some of my monthly reports and I
want to make the process easier and more efficient. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Julie

JUlie

Excel Form

Thanks for your response! I think that I just about have
everything created, I just need some suggestions on how
to get the information that I input into the form to
print in my page header. Any suggestions? Thanks again
for your response and your offer. Any help would be
appreciated.

Julie
*Happy Holidays! I have a form that I created in Excel
that I want to use for header information. There are
three separate text boxes and I want the first text box
to go out to a SQL database and pull in a client name.
The last two boxes are dates that I want to input. For
Example, I want the final output to be:

XYZ Company
January 01, 2003 through December 31, 2003

I am trying to automate some of my monthly reports and

want to make the process easier and more efficient.

Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Julie *

---

.

JUlie

Excel Form

Thanks for your response and your offer to help. I have
completed this request!

Thanks again,
Julie