-   -   Has the Page Setup Leak been Fixed in the Newest Version of Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285019-has-page-setup-leak-been-fixed-newest-version-excel.html)

Keith Young

Has the Page Setup Leak been Fixed in the Newest Version of Excel?

Please tell me that MS has fixed the problems (macros running very slow)
with using page setup! I know the old Excel 4 macros can be used but that
just doesn't cut it anymore.

Tom Ogilvy

Has the Page Setup Leak been Fixed in the Newest Version of Excel?

Running slow didn't have anything to do with a memory leak. It had to do
with working with the print driver. There was/is also a memory leak
problem, but I don't believe that was related to the fact that page setup
ran slowly. Whether the situation has changed in xl2003, I can't say.

Tom Ogilvy

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Please tell me that MS has fixed the problems (macros running very slow)
with using page setup! I know the old Excel 4 macros can be used but that
just doesn't cut it anymore.

Keith Young

Has the Page Setup Leak been Fixed in the Newest Version of Excel?

OK. Thanks for the clarification. I thought the slow speed was related to
the memory leak.

Anyone else know if the printer driver issue has been resolved?