-   -   Visual Basic macro to do something that is done trhough an Excel function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285016-visual-basic-macro-do-something-done-trhough-excel-function.html)

Thierry[_2_]

Visual Basic macro to do something that is done trhough an Excel function

Hello,

I am tryning to do something (it is a bit stupid but I
don't think I have a choice). I am developping

Bernie Deitrick

Visual Basic macro to do something that is done trhough an Excel function

Thierry,

Post again when you're finished developing <vbg

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Thierry" wrote in message
Hello,

I am tryning to do something (it is a bit stupid but I
don't think I have a choice). I am developping

Thierry HUI

Visual Basic macro to do something that is done trhough an Excel function

Hello,

I slipped on the enter key before finishing to type but I indeed
reposted a FULL description right after

Best Regrads,

THB