-   -   Excel macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284973-excel-macro.html)

sheela

Excel macro

Hello,

I'm using Excel 2000. There are many workbooks linked to
each other. The workbooks are updated using the macro. I
saved some of the tables as web page and I selected the
auto-republish whenever it is saved but it still does not
want to update the web page each time I save the excel.
Has it got to do with the macro? Are the macro commands
addressed differently on Excel2000 and ExcelXP? I tried
it in Excel XP and it was working fine. Has it got to do
with the Excel versions where I have to update the
patches?

I could send you send the macro coding but I'm afraid
there will be alot to check because many excel
spreadhsheets are linked and a macro will run in one main
workbook to save and update all tables,charts and
webpage.

I need some advice to troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks a lot!