-   -   xy scatter graph - add points to series (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284961-xy-scatter-graph-add-points-series.html)

TroyB[_2_]

xy scatter graph - add points to series

Hi,
I've got an xy scatter graph in which i have inserted a scanned image of a
map (roads and parks etc) in the plot area. Over the map i have a many
graphed series that are aligned to the roads (on the map underneath). I'm
using the information contained in the series to generate lengths of roads
etc.

Is there an excel addin, 3rd party program or VBA code that would help me to
insert an extra point on a series and the coordinates be reflected in the
spreadsheet?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you
Troy