-   -   SendMail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284905-sendmail.html)

Neo[_2_]

SendMail

Please help if possible:

Is it possible using Application.SendMail to also somehow
include a message in the body of the e-mail or do I need
to re-work my code completely?

I really like the ease of use and how clean "SendMail"
runs. I'd hate to have to change just for the this...

Your example code is greatly appreciated. TIA.

Tom Ogilvy

SendMail

I don't believe it is possible with sendmail unless you want to put it in
the subject.

Tom Ogilvy