-   -   security change possible in VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284865-security-change-possible-vba.html)

[email protected]

security change possible in VBA?

Hi all,
I use Windows 2000 and Excel 2000. I have different
applications, some Excel files have to run automatically
(security: low) and others should be opened without
activating the macros (security: high). Is it possible to
change the security in VBA? I tried to protocol the
procedure of security change in Excel with a macro, but it
produced no code.
Thanks!

Anne

Tom Ogilvy

security change possible in VBA?

Being able to change the security setting in code would defeat the purpose
of having a security setting in the first place. Generally this is not
supported.

Tom Ogilvy