-   -   Changing cell format with VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284841-changing-cell-format-vba.html)

biben

Changing cell format with VBA?

I want to have a button/control that change the a cell/columns currency
for example I want the result to show the result in $ or SEK. Is it
possible to do this? Maybe with Macro/VBA?

/biben

Tom Ogilvy

Changing cell format with VBA?

Excel can label a currency, but it has no knowledge of the conversion
factor. You would have to write code that applies the appropriate
conversion factor conditionally (knowing what is currently stored).

Tom Ogilvy

"biben" wrote in message

I want to have a button/control that change the a cell/columns currency
for example I want the result to show the result in $ or SEK. Is it
possible to do this? Maybe with Macro/VBA?

/biben

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements