-   -   Excel Network chatroom - testers needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284830-excel-network-chatroom-testers-needed.html)

bdcrisp[_9_]

Excel Network chatroom - testers needed

I would really appreciate people with their own homenetworks to hel
with testing my network chatroom workbook. Screenshot and download lin
are provided he

http://home.doramail.com/benssamples:doramail.com/

Thanks, Ben

'email me'

patrick molloy

Excel Network chatroom - testers needed

All you seem to be doing with this is trying add your own
news group browser. Don't see the point.