-   -   Changing cell color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284823-changing-cell-color.html)

David

Changing cell color

How can I change a cell color by using an IF statement

Lets say my value is true, how would I format the equation to change my cell color?

Thanks in advance

Chip Pearson

Changing cell color

You can use Conditional Formatting from the Format menu to do
this.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David" wrote in message
How can I change a cell color by using an IF statement

Lets say my value is true, how would I format the equation to

change my cell color?

Thanks in advance

igor

Changing cell color

If you are using excel then there is an option as
Conditional Formating(see excel's help).
Programatically:
If value = true then cells(addess).interior.colorindex=5
you can play with this

.