-   -   Execel sum up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284774-execel-sum-up.html)

Craig[_11_]

Execel sum up

I am trying to sum up a range of cells. the number of
cells that need to be summed up is detemined by a number
inputed into a reference cell. (this number could be
change) eg. range of cells a1,b1,c1,d1,e1 etc. reference
cell number is 3. therefore it should sum up a1,b1,c1.
I am using Excel 2002

Tom Ogilvy

Execel sum up

=Sum(offset(A1,0,0,1,A2))