-   -   Sending Excel file as attachment to Lotus Notes mail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284758-sending-excel-file-attachment-lotus-notes-mail.html)

Simon Lenn

Sending Excel file as attachment to Lotus Notes mail

I want to program in VBA at the press of a button to send the Excel
range selected as a workbook attachment to Lotus Notes users.

Thanks
Simon

Taras

Sending Excel file as attachment to Lotus Notes mail

I think that you'll have to save the range as a workbook
and then send the workbook.

To save the activeworkbook you can use:
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="SendRange.xls", _
FileFormat:=xlNormal, Password:="", _
WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, _
CreateBackup:=False

To send the active workbook:
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail _
", _
Subject:="Selected Range"

I want to program in VBA at the press of a button to

send the Excel
range selected as a workbook attachment to Lotus Notes

users.

Thanks
Simon
.

Alex J

Sending Excel file as attachment to Lotus Notes mail

Simon,
Check out

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=n...llglob al.com

Note: This topic has been discussed at least twice in the last year. You
might want to do a google search on newsgroups to find answers!

Alex J

m...