-   -   How To Copy a Sheet to Another workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284738-how-copy-sheet-another-workbook.html)

Mpho[_2_]

How To Copy a Sheet to Another workbook

Hi! excell programmers,
I need ur help very urgent.

Problem1:
I have three different excel documents[in different
locations] and both contain a portion of the same data.
If i make changes to workbook1, the changes must appear to
workbook 2&3.

Lets say cell rage a20:k20 is the same for both workbooks,
If i make changes to workbook1 for range a20:k20 then the
changes must also appear in workbook 2&3 in range a20:k20.
I hope i made myself clear. Your help it is very
appreciated.
Problem2:
How do you copy the whole sheet to another sheet[in
another excel workbook] using a macro?

Thanks