-   -   Floating List Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284646-floating-list-box.html)

NickOnTheNet

Floating List Box

Hi all,
is it possible to produce a floating list box using VBA ?
I want the box to appear at the active cell on doubleclick, and t
populate it with a range from another worksheet

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Floating List Box

Nick,

Would Data Validation work for you? Data Validation lists can work on other
sheets as long as you set up a named range and reference this name.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"NickOnTheNet" wrote in message

Hi all,
is it possible to produce a floating list box using VBA ?
I want the box to appear at the active cell on doubleclick, and to
populate it with a range from another worksheet.

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements