-   -   Macro to nsert value from table, then next value, till done (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284616-macro-nsert-value-table-then-next-value-till-done.html)

Sheryl Lang

Macro to nsert value from table, then next value, till done

I am updating a list of data. As part of reformatting it
for use in another worksheet, I enter a code number (there
are probably 250 individual codes).

Once I enter the code number, a worksheet reformats the
data. A macro (yea Sheryl!) runs through about four or
five steps to get the data into the new format. Then I
enter the code number for the next update.

Is there a way to have excel lookup the code data (I have
it saved in a trusty table) automatically? It would be
great to write one big macro that would walk through ALL
of these steps for me.

I have only just recorded two or three macros so far.

Thanks in advance,

Sheryl

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Macro to nsert value from table, then next value, till done

Sheryl,

Show and tell - give us the code, where the data lies, etc.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips