-   -   Toolbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284530-toolbars.html)

Jay[_14_]

Toolbars

Hi All

I have a workbook where I have closed the toolbars and
taken appropriate options off the main toolbar so people
can not bring them back. However the problem I have is
that you can still right click in the header of the sheet
and open a toolbar again.

Is there a way to make it so people can not get these
toolbars whist my program is running (such as the control
toolbox)

Thanks heaps
Jay

Christof DB

Toolbars

When you add the toolbar, make sure you set temporary to true

The way to make is completely dissappear is to delete the toolbar.

When you need it again, you only need to add the toolbar again

Christof