Tom Ogilvy

Greying out cells

One possibility:

select the cells

Format=Cells

Pattern: Gray
Protect
select locked and hidden

Now go to tools=Protection and protect the sheet.

Any cells you want accessible would need to be unlocked as above before
Protecting the sheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"Lance" wrote in message
I have recieved a worksheet that has gray cellls that I
can't accesss. I know that thereis information in there
but I can't seem to get to it. Ialso want to know how this
is done as it would benice around forms and such. Can
anyone hep or at least point me in a direction?