-   -   application.displayalerts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284427-application-displayalerts.html)

Erin[_5_]

application.displayalerts

When running excel under IE, it doesn't like
application.displayalerts. I think it's because it
thinks I'm trying to control the browser with this
method. But, my macro is deleting sheets and I don't want
the user to get the warning about the sheets being
deleted. Any other way to suppress this message?

Don Guillett[_4_]

application.displayalerts

I haven't seen one. Should be a way to do with sendkeys but it doesn't seem
to work.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software