-   -   Creatiing a Combo box (ActiveX) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284401-creatiing-combo-box-activex.html)

Al Norka

Creatiing a Combo box (ActiveX)

Hi

I would like to know how to create a combo box (ActiveX)

I've selected "combo box" from the "Control tool Box", but I do not know how to insert the data I want to be displayed

Does anyone has an example

Thanks in advance

Tom Ogilvy

Creatiing a Combo box (ActiveX)

make the control toolbox visible. the upper left icon (with the drawing
triangle) should be depressed (and remain depressed) to put you in design
mode. Right click on the combobox and select properties. If on a
worksheet, you want the listfillrange, and if on a userform, RowSource.
Type in your source range

Sheet1!A1:A20

as an example.

Tom Ogilvy