-   -   Print to File (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284385-print-file.html)

Per[_3_]

Print to File

I want to control the printer output, when I am sending a print output to a file as shown in my code below. How do I select the destination directory and the filename without entering text in the popup textbox, and how do I suppress the popup textbox, so that the program continue uninterrupted

Range("A1:F63").Selec
Application.ActivePrinter = "Generic PostScript Printer on FILE:
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:=
"Generic PostScript Printer on FILE:", Collate:=Tru
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("SCAN").Activat

pe

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

Print to File

Per

There is a PrintToFile argument and a PrToFileName argument to the PrintOut
method. I believe if you set the former to True and specify the latter, you
won't get prompted. Note that PrToFileName was added in XL2000 and won't be
available in older versions.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Per" wrote in message
I want to control the printer output, when I am sending a print output to

a file as shown in my code below. How do I select the destination directory
and the filename without entering text in the popup textbox, and how do I
suppress the popup textbox, so that the program continue uninterrupted.

Range("A1:F63").Select
Application.ActivePrinter = "Generic PostScript Printer on FILE:"
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"Generic PostScript Printer on FILE:", Collate:=True
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("SCAN").Activate

per