-   -   Paste, clipboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284275-paste-clipboard.html)

Lars Kofod

Paste, clipboard

Let me see if I can make myself understood.

I'm copying 5 fields from a post in a database to an
Excel sheet. I'm not sure, but i think it's an Access
Database. I don't have access to the tables, just the
program that run it.

Here's my question: Is it possible to control into which
cells I paste the data? As it is now, if A1 is selected
and I paste, A1-A5 i filled. But I would like it to be
A1, A4, A5, A7 and A9 for example.

Thank you all
Lars Kofod

Tom Ogilvy

Paste, clipboard

No, the cells must be adjacent. As soon as you do the paste, however, you
can then move the data to whatever cells you want.

Tom Ogilvy