-   -   Objects not showing up in VBA properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284219-objects-not-showing-up-vba-properties.html)

aet-inc[_3_]

Objects not showing up in VBA properties

Hi:

Can anyone please tell me how to make all of the objects in a workbook
show up in the VBA's property window? I have a command button on a
sheet that executes the VBA commands as it should. I can view the
commands so I know its there. For some reason it does not show up in
the VBA properties box. I also believe that There is a user form that
is not showing up as well. Is there a way to get them to show up?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Bill Manville

Aet-inc wrote:
Can anyone please tell me how to make all of the objects in a workbook
show up in the VBA's property window? I have a command button on a
sheet that executes the VBA commands as it should.

If the button is from the Forms toolbar (not the Control Toolbox) then
it will not show up in the VBA properties window. Instead, Right-click
/ Format Control.

I also believe that There is a user form that
is not showing up as well.

It may be an Excel 5 dialogsheet.
You access it through Excel.
It would appear as a sheet tab alongside the worksheets.
It might be hidden (Format / Sheet / Unhide)
or very hidden (only unhideable by VBA code:
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("TheDialogName").Visible = True

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup