-   -   Pivot Table Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284129-pivot-table-error.html)

Linda

Pivot Table Error

I am trying to set the pivot field value and am getting
the following error: Unable to set the _Default property
of the Pivotitem class. The statement I am using to set
it is: ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").Pivotfields
("COND").CurrentPage = "ALL CONDITIONS"

I have the correct worksheet selected, and a cell within
the pivot table is selected.

Tom Ogilvy

Pivot Table Error

CurrentPage is only applicable for pivotfields that are acting as
pagefields. Is that your situation? Is ALL CONDITIONS and actual
pivotitem value?

Tom Ogilvy