-   -   Multiple users (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/284041-multiple-users.html)

Eric[_14_]

Multiple users

I have a workbook that about 10-15 people may be using at
the same time....shared on a network drive. Is there
code I can add that would allow this....without making
the workbook read-only for other users?

Jan Karel Pieterse

Multiple users

Hi Eric,

I have a workbook that about 10-15 people may be using at
the same time....shared on a network drive. Is there
code I can add that would allow this....without making
the workbook read-only for other users?

Tools, Share workbook.
But I would advise against this. Excel is NOT very good at sharing
information, I read too many trouble reports about shared workbooks.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com