Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Working with 2 drop down list

I have 2 drop down list on my spreadsheet. #1 is the master and #2 is based
on selection from #1.
For example: if a user select "Auto" in list #1, then in list #2, only a
list of Auto will be filled in.

My question is when I select a value in List#1 it automatically run both
subs combobox1_change and combobox2_change. It doesn't allow the user the
select the drop down list #2.
Can someone help me so that only sub combobox2_change runs only when drop
down list #2 is selected.

Thanks