-   -   sending/receiving data over TCPIP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283936-sending-receiving-data-over-tcpip.html)

Dusan

sending/receiving data over TCPIP

Hello,
just wondering whether there is a possibility to use some Active X component
allowing sending/receivinf data over TCP/IP. I used mscomm32.ocx for serial
port
but now I'd like to expand it to TCP/IP, defining IP address, port and maybe
frame size.

Thank you
Dusan

Dusan

sending/receiving data over TCPIP

After some time looking around I found TConnector Active X which seens to do
the job.
It does serial, parallel, TCP, file intefrface in one Active X component -
very nice's but not free.

If there is some free one please let me know.
Cheers
D.