Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array of page ranges

Hello.

I need a function or subroutine that will return an array
of the page ranges on the currently active sheet.

The number of pages is variable, but they always involve
horizontal page breaks only (i.e. no vertical breaks).

They may include both natural breaks (Excel imposed) as
well as manual page breaks (so I can't just count the
number of rows) to the next break.

The print area is always set.

So, as an example, if the set print area is "A3:J111" my
array should contain a list that looks like the following:

1st Element = "A3:J53"
2nd Element = "A54:J105"
3rd Element = "A106:J111"

My attempted code was so bad, I trashed it.

Your example code is what I need. Please help if you can.
Thanks much in advance.