-   -   zoom to a range of cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283557-zoom-range-cells.html)

Dave B[_6_]

zoom to a range of cells.

I want to assign a macro to an autoshape that zooms to a desired range of cells in the same workbook, on the same sheet, and adjusts the zoom automatically, filling my available screen size with the desired cell range. Can this be done

Ron de Bruin

zoom to a range of cells.

Try this

Range("b3:g10").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Dave B" wrote in message ...
I want to assign a macro to an autoshape that zooms to a desired range of cells in the same workbook, on the same sheet, and

adjusts the zoom automatically, filling my available screen size with the desired cell range. Can this be done?

Dave B[_6_]

zoom to a range of cells.

With a little variation, I was able to get your tip to do exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot

Dave