-   -   Notes and Closures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283545-notes-closures.html)

scrabtree23[_2_]

Notes and Closures

Couple Questions:

1) Notes: I have my excel option set to view notes and
note indcators. However, if someone sends me a file with
a note in it that was created without that option clicked,
then it don't automatically display the note in my file?
I want all notes to be displayed like I have my option
checked?

2) I have a excel workbook that references another
workbook. The referenced workbook automatically opens.
Is there a code I can write that will automatically close
the referenced workbook?

SDC