-   -   Underscore character _ (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283516-underscore-character-_.html)

Todd Huttenstine[_2_]

Underscore character _

Below is part of a code from pfsardella. It contains the
character "_"(underscore). I have seen underscores in a
good many codes. Does it just co join the code together
if its too long or something?

Whats it do?

ConvertNumberToLetter = _
Left(Columns(intNum).Address(False, False), _
2 + 1 * (Columns(intNum).Column < 27))

Thanx

Todd Huttenstine

Kevin Beckham

Underscore character _

You surmise correctly, it is a line continuation character
when it is at the end of a line and separated by a space
from any preceding characters.
Can be use for long lines of code and also for comments

Kevin Beckham

.