-   -   Strange Module line (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283505-strange-module-line.html)

JonWayn

Strange Module line

I have a module with the following snippet of declarations:

Public ObjectAction%, XlHwnd&, LinesSpan&
Public DB As Access.Application, UForm As UpdateDb, mdl As Access.Module
'*****
Public ws As Worksheet
Public DbPath$, CurrentCounty$

The whenever I try to do anything with the line that has the asterisks at
the end, the application locks up. I cannot add a new variable to that line,
delete any existing one, nor rename any existing one. This happens with only
this line. Any ideas?

Thank you

Jon Peltier[_4_]

Strange Module line

Have you set a reference to Access?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

JonWayn wrote:

I have a module with the following snippet of declarations:

Public ObjectAction%, XlHwnd&, LinesSpan&
Public DB As Access.Application, UForm As UpdateDb, mdl As Access.Module
'*****
Public ws As Worksheet
Public DbPath$, CurrentCounty$

The whenever I try to do anything with the line that has the asterisks at
the end, the application locks up. I cannot add a new variable to that line,
delete any existing one, nor rename any existing one. This happens with only
this line. Any ideas?

Thank you

Robin Hammond[_2_]

Strange Module line