-   -   Currency (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283435-currency.html)

agfraser76

Currency

I have a sheet with a button that when you click on it it selects
range of other cells and changes the currency of the number by goin
through the right click option.

because there are two sheets that I need changing at the same time i
flickers and does not look good.

I was wondring if there is a way of changing the Currency from £ to
on two separate sheets with a macro and not causing flickering

Cesar Zapata[_2_]

Currency

that flickering is cause when excel refreshes. To turn off this
"flickering" you need to use screenupdating.

sub mymacro
application.screenupdating = false ' this stop excel from refreshing.
your macro here<

application.screenupdating = true ' Make sure you enable it.
end sub

Hope it helps,

Cesar Zapata

"agfraser76" wrote in message

I have a sheet with a button that when you click on it it selects a
range of other cells and changes the currency of the number by going
through the right click option.

because there are two sheets that I need changing at the same time it
flickers and does not look good.

I was wondring if there is a way of changing the Currency from £ to ?
on two separate sheets with a macro and not causing flickering.

Don Guillett[_4_]

Currency

You did not post your code but try
application.screenupdating=false
your code
reset to true

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"agfraser76" wrote in message

I have a sheet with a button that when you click on it it selects a
range of other cells and changes the currency of the number by going
through the right click option.

because there are two sheets that I need changing at the same time it
flickers and does not look good.

I was wondring if there is a way of changing the Currency from £ to ?
on two separate sheets with a macro and not causing flickering.

~~ Message posted from
http://www.ExcelTip.com/

agfraser76[_2_]

Currency