-   -   Inputbox or UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283431-inputbox-userform.html)

Stein Kristiansen

Inputbox or UserForm

I need a way for a user to enter unique numbers and fill those unique
numbers into the empty cells of Sheet2 - column A.

The valid way of entering numbers should be:

123, 124, 125, 126 or
123 124 125 126 or
123-126 meaning all numbers 123 to 126

or a combination of the above. There should be no limitations to how many
numbers that can be entered at once.

Any ideas how to do this? Should I use InputBox or UserForm.

Tom Ogilvy

Inputbox or UserForm

I believe an input box is limited to 255 characters of input.

Tom Ogilvy