-   -   How can I update the userform? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283279-how-can-i-update-userform.html)

Phillips

How can I update the userform?

I have textbox1 to to offset(1,1) and textbox2 to offset(1,2)

I then have a button that moves textbox1 to Offset(1,3) & the currentvalue
of offset(1,3), and then Offset(1,2) is stuffed into offset(1,1) and then
offset(1,2) is stuffed with NULL.

Basically, Offset1,3 is a history of changes to offset1,1, and then I move
2, into 1.

In my userform, how do I refresh this?
I imagine I need to restuff the textboxes with the new values, but this does
not seem to be displayed on the screen.

Thanks
Phil

Tom Ogilvy