-   -   Start Macro / Stop Macro / Restart Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283266-start-macro-stop-macro-restart-macro.html)

Pete[_13_]

Start Macro / Stop Macro / Restart Macro

1) How can I start a macro to preform normal functions(ie
cut-copy-paste). Stop the macro in mid stream to adjust
specific formulas and then resart the macro to preform the
rest of the macro?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pete

John Wilson

Start Macro / Stop Macro / Restart Macro

Pete,

Not sure what you want to adjust mid stream in your macro
but take a look at "Input Box" in the VBA Help.

John

Pete wrote:

1) How can I start a macro to preform normal functions(ie
cut-copy-paste). Stop the macro in mid stream to adjust
specific formulas and then resart the macro to preform the
rest of the macro?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pete

Tom Ogilvy

Start Macro / Stop Macro / Restart Macro

You can't. You need to break the macro into two pieces. Execute the first,
do the adjustments, execute the second.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy