-   -   Current consecutive streak (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283165-current-consecutive-streak.html)

scott[_8_]

Current consecutive streak

How would I figure out the current winning or losing streak of a W/L
column?

The W/L column is in F11:F17 and any unplayed games have a value of " "
based on lookup formula

Ken Dales

Current consecutive streak

Put zero in G11 and a formula like this in G12 (then copy
it in the cells below):
= IF(F12="","",IF(F12=F11,G11+1,"0"))
This counts consecutive identical entries but does not
indicate "won" or "lost" - to add that you could use
column H (so put this in H:12):
= IF(G120,F12,"")

How would I figure out the current winning or losing

streak of a W/L
column?

The W/L column is in F11:F17 and any unplayed games have

a value of " "
based on lookup formula

.

scott[_8_]

Current consecutive streak

Thanks for help. I used = IF(F12="","",IF(F12=F11,G11+1,1)) because the
streak will always be 0